The transfer of the pathogens causing the diseases can be form one person to another. But when the disease is transferred from animals to humans the disease is been termed as zoonotic diseases. The mode of transfer of the infectious agents can be in many ways like direct contact, indirect contact, vector-borne, food borne.
- Routes of Transmission and Mechanism
- Molecular genetic of Zoonotic Diseases
- Symptoms and Drug treatment
- Track 1-1 Routes of Transmission and Mechanism
- Track 2-2 Molecular genetic of Zoonotic Diseases
- Track 3-3 Symptoms and Drug treatment