Infectious diseases prevention and control is helpful to prevent the transmission of infectious diseases. STI control efforts have increasingly been defined in relation to HIV programme priorities that are funded, implemented and evaluated independently of other STI control efforts. STI control is a public health outcome, measured as reduced incidence and prevalence, achieved by implementing strategies composed of multiple synergistic interventions.
- Track 1-1 Infection control and cure
- Track 2-2 Ebola and Zika viral infections diagnosis and cure
- Track 3-3 Tuberculosis, Hepatitis and Malaria treatment and cure
- Track 4-4 Good hygienic practices
- Track 5-5 Abstinence
- Track 6-6 Mutual Monogamy
- Track 7-7 Alternative therapies