Emerging and Re-emerging Infectious Diseases
Emerging Infectious Diseases are those whose incidence or geographic range is rapidly increasing or threatens to increase in the near future. The rise of new infectious diseases or the re-emergence of the old infectious diseases is favored by many factors like evolution of the pathogens, human behavior and practice.
The emerging diseases can be established by its introduction into a population and its ability to spread from one person to another. Many emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases have been discovered like Hemorrhagic fever, Encephalitis, Zika virus & West nile virus etc.
- Track 1-1 Hemorrhagic fever
- Track 2-2 Encephalitis
- Track 3-3 Yellow fever
- Track 4-4 Anthrax
- Track 5-5 Rabies
- Track 6-6 Rabies
- Track 7-7 Malaria and Chickungunya
- Track 8-8 Cardiovascular Diseases
- Track 9-9 Renal and Urologic Abnormalities
- Track 10-10 Measles
- Track 11-11 HIV & Polio virus
- Track 12-12 Zika virus & West nile virus